Botl Community Rules
Each and every member of the Botl Community, upon creating a user account or distributing a botl, agrees to abide by the following Botl Community Rules:
- Use common sense, and show respect & common courtesy to others.
- Refrain from the following acts when using the Botl application:
- Unlawful or harmful behavior or conduct;
- Improper copying of proprietary or copyrighted material, such as recording texts or music belonging to others without obtaining written permission from the owner;
- Publishing false, misleading, libelous, or defamatory statements about any organization or person;
- Publishing personal or private information of another person;
- Publishing hate speech, or other forms of personal, racial or ethnic harassment, such as anti-Semitic or anti-gay commentary;
- Publishing sexually explicit content. Do not post any content which can be described as sexually explicit or pornographic. AMI strictly forbids any unlawful act such as the exploitation of children or minors. If AMI has knowledge of any such activity, it will be immediately reported to law enforcement;
- Violating AMI's Terms of Service or inciting others to violate AMI's Terms of Service.
- Publishing content that includes or describes graphic violence, including animal abuse; or
- Conduct which can be construed as stalking, cyber-bullying, abuse, harassment, or "flaming" behavior.
If you have a question as to whether your intended content, messages or botls violate any of the above, then DO NOT CREATE THEM.
AMI intends to strictly enforce the Botl Community Rules. It is our intention to create and foster a community of mutual respect and decency. If at any time a user violates these rules, AMI has the sole discretion to terminate that user's account and ban his or her access to the Botl application. If you perceive any abuse or violation of the Botl Community Rules, please alert us by emailing email@example.com.